Get ready for this fascinating discussion with John Hyre! John is a tax attorney, accountant, and real estate investor with over 20 years of experience. Because of his background, he represents clients undergoing audits nationwide. He frequently speaks on the topic of self-directed IRAs. We’ll look at the opportunities available to those looking to build wealth while minimizing or eliminating your tax burden.
Many professionals have not seen a rise in net worth beyond their contributions. Taxes can eat into your attempts to build wealth if you are not taking advantage of legal vehicles to shelter that wealth. John will explain is his no-nonsense style exactly what options are available and how you can maximize the benefits.
Don’t worry. This is not a typical conversation with a boring tax attorney throwing out overly complex concepts. John has a vast amount of experience setting up investments using qualified accounts to the minimize tax burden and grow wealth. You’ll even have a chance to take this training further by attending an upcoming 2-day workshop in Dallas. People who want to take action will appreciate the lessons John has to share.
- 2:58 – The advantage of combining tax-free accounts with real estate investments.
- 6:50 – Prohibited transactions and rules involved with financing real estate with IRA accounts.
- 10:50 – The biggest loss John’s experienced when using qualified investment accounts.
- 11:47 – A case study example of borrowing through an IRA to purchase rental properties.
- 13:58 – Common mistakes that cause problems when using qualified accounts in real estate investing.
- 16:00 – The types of businesses that can create qualified accounts to be used with investing.
- 19:38 – Success tips for dealing with low-income properties.
- 22:20 – Ways to leverage your IRA and lend the money for investment purposes.
- 23:40 – The workshop John will be hosting in May 6-7 in Dallas, TX.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: