If focusing on business metrics has been a challenge in the past, then Greg Crabtree can help make numbers simple for your business. He’s developed a singular process of looking at profitability – regardless of industry. Michael Boggs also joins the conversation as a financial consultant. They have created a framework that dentist with an entrepreneurial spirit can use to determine whether big moves will produce desired results.
Greg Crabtree is a speaker, author, entrepreneur, and financial expert. He is a founding partner of Crabtree, Rowe & Berger, PC, a CPA firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurs build the economic engine of their business. Michael Boggs is a CFO of a multi-site dental company and a financial consultant that helps businesses identify their paths to profitability.
Turning your professional service into a profitable enterprise requires a solid understanding of your business metrics. Dentists may want to step out of hands-on production, but may not know how to support that transition. Mike and Greg can help you determine whether your business can handle the transition – using simple numbers – so you can build the lifestyle of your dreams.
- 3:25 – Greg’s background in turning his profession into a successful business.
- 5:26 – Entrepreneur’s organization overview that helped Greg develop his consulting and tax business.
- 8:32 – The critical component of profitability.
- 10:30 – How data can be used by smaller firms that will help improve ROI, cash management, and taxes.
- 12:10 – How entrepreneurs can avoid April 15th surprises.
- 14:32 – Guidelines that dentists can use to determine how much to pay themselves.
- 20:32 – How dentists can cut back on production time and still remain productive and profitable in their business.
- 28:02 – Why paying taxes is a good thing.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Greg: Simple Numbers | CPA Firm Website
- Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits! by Greg Crabtree
Get the Full Episode Transcript: