In this episode, I will be speaking on topics I am convicted about: The market cycles, trends, fads, and dangers within that will affect your investing opportunities. I’ll dive into how they may affect practice transitions and what you can do to steer clear of the traps and mistakes that so many fall victim to.
It’s an important time to be aware of the key danger zones within market cycles. Listen in to gain insight from past trends and fads and how to keep in tune with the market and trends involved so that you can maintain a balanced, realistic strategy amidst the chaos. I’ll touch on private equity DSOs and real estate, and provide insight into the changes in business models, and where the risk lies.
- 2:20 – The recent history and current status of market cycles, trends and fads.
- 3:18 – What we need to take note of as we transition from one market phase to the next.
- 4:48 – The importance of not sticking your head in the sand as a long-term investor.
- 6:27 – What’s going on with private equity, how it has done so well, and what to look out for in the future?
- 12:02 – How we help our docs to create a plan B, plan exits and navigate the complexities of the current market.
- 14:38 – The danger of getting information from someone who is selling something or being incentivized.
- 15:46 – What you may want to do before planning a real estate investment or practice transition.
Featured on the Show:
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace the earned income you need from your practice with investment income in as little as 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up markets and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: