We all want an experience that we can define for ourselves and there are many different pathways to take. Chadwick Johnson joins me today as a younger doctor and someone who is on the frontier of his own experience – a place we all want to be when we set out on a pathway to getting an education, building skillsets, and starting our practices. Chad shares insight into his life and the incredible momentum he has built with his career and goals.
In this episode, you will get great tips on how to achieve more, find a balance between family and career, and build a thriving practice. Chad also discusses the process of leaving the network and how he was able to handle the hurdles that came with that. Listen in to hear important insights on practice expansion, time management, skillset optimization, and wealth-building.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 0:50 – The importance of defining our own experience and pathway.
- 1:58 – Who Chad is and the incredible things he’s involved in.
- 3:40 – Hacks that keep him on track with his family life and many goals.
- 7:57 – How he started working on his business before even having his dental license.
- 10:27 – Balancing risk and reward over time.
- 14:50 – Dealing with insurance companies and leaving network.
- 20:23 – Why Chad decided not to expand his brand and the lessons learned from a closed practice.
- 27:20 – The mindsets that are common and how it affects careers and different generations.
Featured on the Show:
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace the earned income you need from your practice with investment income in as little as 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up markets and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: