This week, we’re chatting with one of our fellow Freedom Founders, Dr. Eric Shelly. Eric joined our mastermind a mere year and a half ago, yet he’s already made some big changes that have enhanced his finances and his life.
Join us as we talk to Eric about how he discovered Freedom Founders and how it helped shape his goals for retirement and his income. Eric sold his practice to his partner five years ahead of schedule, achieving financial freedom much more quickly than anticipated.
Eric talks about how he’s adjusted to having a “passive” income in addition to continuing his work as a dentist. He gets real about what it’s like to operate turnkey properties and the things you should keep in mind if you’re considering this path.
We also discuss Eric’s favorite things about Freedom Founders, and how this group of collaborative and ambitious individuals helps him focus on actionable steps to achieve his own unique vision of success. Don’t miss this engaging and inspiring episode!
- 3:50 – How Eric defines and achieves personal financial freedom for himself and his family.
- 6:00 – How Eric coped with relinquishing control over the management of his practice.
- 9:20 – The difference between Eric’s income before and after selling his practice.
- 13:35 – What attracted Eric to Freedom Founders in the first place.
- 16:55 – How the barrier to entry for investment can be lowered when you know the right people.
- 24:00 – The big differences that Freedom Founders makes in people’s lives.
Featured on the Show:
- Mike Abernathy – Summit Practice Solutions
- Ron Phillips Group
Get the Full Episode Transcript: