Today’s episode is the first of a two-part podcast I’m doing with Greg Hughes to discuss my new book, What’s Your Next: The Blueprint For Creating Your Freedom. In part one, we cover the five freedom assets and why they matter, as well as how to discover your passion and zeal in life and channel it into what you do.
Listen in as I share key strategies to develop your self-awareness and define your purpose. You’ll discover the importance of freeing yourself from society’s expectations and enabling yourself to live life on your own terms—and in a way that is full of impact and fulfillment.
- 4:35 – The intentionality behind connections and how Greg and I connected.
- 6:20 – How I picked the five freedom assets.
- 8:36 – The opportunity in intentional relationships.
- 13:48 – The importance of creating space and when the freedom kicks in.
- 15:07 – Why you need to know your strengths and play to them.
- 20:22 – The incredible value of having an assistant.
Featured on the Show:
- Greg Hughes: Website | Blog | Podcast | LinkedIn
- What’s Your Next: The Blueprint For Creating Your Freedom Lifestyle by Dr. David Phelps, DDS
- Kolbe Index
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with Me:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least $1M in available capital, then click the link to schedule a quick call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to schedule a call with me directly. www.freedomfounders.com/
2. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/
3. Ready to Step Away?
“How Much is Enough?” This simple question keeps hard-working professionals at the hamster wheel of active income far longer than they need to be. Watch this free training, and discover a proven model for determining how much you really need before hanging up the handpiece! www.freedomfounders.com/
4. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a guest seat.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: