When it comes to managing real estate, things can get tricky, messy and time consuming so many people prefer a more passive route to investing in real estate. Greg Hughes has a great system to help people do just that – bypassing the hassle of managing real estate while still benefiting from having property in their portfolio. He discusses how the process works and why it is so beneficial to busy people who are interested in being involved in the real estate sector.
Greg shares a ton of insight into the world of real estate investing and how he solves some of the biggest problems faced by real estate investors. He discusses 1031s, tax returns and how different types of investors and investments work within his system. Greg also talks about the unique benefits and the basics of how the system works to streamline the investing process for investors.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:06 – Introducing Greg and sharing a bit of his back story.
- 3:52 – The benefit of moving equity without paying the tax on it and how it works.
- 11:38 – Greg’s real estate investment strategy.
- 14:41 – How the net is reported for collecting your tax return.
- 16:52 – Breaking down returns.
- 19.58 – How 1031 is a slightly different situation.
- 20:45 – How to exit the fund and the advantages involved.
- 22:04 – The long-term nature of the fund.
- 25:13 – How the ‘machine’ works and the ways their system works.
- 28:44 – Who can invest in the Guardian Fund.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Greg: Website | Blog | Podcast | LinkedIn
- 1031 Your Rental
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.