Dr. Eric Shelly went into Freedom Founders with a plan to buy another practice, but three years later he has sold his practice and found something that has worked immensely well for him. On this episode we get to pick his brain to understand the decisions he made to get to the successful and happy spot he’s in right now.
Eric shares the reasons why he decided to sell rather than buy and we talk about how the way you invest your money and time should rely on your strengths and where your true interests lie. We also discuss the importance of bringing your family on board with your vision and getting involved with a mentor or mastermind that pushes you to keep going. He also discusses his journey with Freedom Founders and how he started investing in real estate.
- 1:36 – Why he decided to not buy another practice like he originally planned.
- 4:04 – Why bigger isn’t always better.
- 5:50 – Why he decided to sell his practice in the way he did.
- 7:15 – The importance of a mentor or a mastermind.
- 12:35 – Being creative with assets and business structure.
- 14:30 – Investing in real estate and why so many successful people invest in it.
- 18:00 – A walk-through of his first 6 months of Freedom Founders.
- 20:00 – Explaining the gap in the real estate market.
- 25:00 – The process to buying a turn-key property.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: