Dr. Randy Cline lives in Charlotte, NC where he has practiced dentistry for over 30 years. At the age of 59, Randy started looking for options that would allow him to retire and maintain his desired lifestyle. He’s been with Freedom Founders for 18 months and joins us today to talk about the freedom that he’s discovered as a result of the advice, training, and mentorship that he’s received since joining Freedom Founders.
Randy was looking for an advisor to help him sort through questions about how to analyze his financial position. He didn’t feel comfortable with the financial guidance he’d received and was looking for a fresh perspective on money with a bias toward real estate. This search led him to Freedom Founders.
Randy’s first-hand experience as a member of Freedom Founders will help you assess if the mastermind could be worthwhile for you. Randy was skeptical at first, but spending time with our group in person helped him pull the trigger. Conventional financial advice, which often focuses solely on the stock market as a wealth building strategy, may be short-sighted. Let Randy’s recent success encourage you to take control of your financial future and explore joining the Freedom Founders mastermind group.
- 2:58 – Dr. Randy Cline’s view of his previous financial planning advice, and how he decided he was ready to retire.
- 5:24 – How Randy was able to get over his initial skepticism and determined that Freedom Founders would be a good investment option.
- 9:00 – How Freedom Founders members are involved in real estate in a way that doesn’t involve tenants and toilets.
- 11:40 – How can dentists get involved with real estate and overcome analysis paralysis.
- 14:15 – Randy’s experience with small deals compared to following conventional investment advice.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: