Ep #218: Dr. Robert Toth – The Dangerous Dentist Mindset
In this episode, I am joined by Dr. Robert Toth from the Dangerous Dentist Podcast and blog. Robert encourages his listeners and readers to be bold and live life to the fullest, and today, we’ll touch on the importance of getting out of your comfort zone and surrounding yourself with people who bring out the best in you.
Robert will share why his biggest fear is not living up to his potential and how you can manage your career as a dentist even if you are an introvert. Listen in to learn how he stays so motivated and how meditation and mindset are helping him achieve his goals.
- 00:50: Introduction of Robert Toth.
- 03:07: How to challenge ourselves to think outside the box.
- 05:00: Robert’s background and how he got started in dentistry.
- 07:22: How the Dangerous Dentist Podcast came to be.
- 10:03: The importance of surrounding yourself with people who make you better.
- 12:35: Giving ourselves permission to identify with who we truly are.
- 14:20: How mindset plays a significant part in Roberts life.
- 17:03: Being an introvert as a dentist.
- 19:36: The importance of “self-talk” and checking in.
- 21:00: Where the name of Robert’s podcast came from.
- 23:20: Why you should never stray from who you are.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.