Ep #198: Justin Krane – Money Strategies for Your Business
When it comes to money, the context in which it is often discussed can be frustrating or overwhelming for busy professionals and small business owners. Justin Krane joins us on the show to share how he works with business owners to build a money strategy that is sustainable, understandable and great for business growth. He is a certified financial planner, speaker, advisor and author who is passionate about using money wisely so you can live your best life.
Justin is quite familiar with working alongside health professionals and understands the immense stress and various complications that can make it difficult. He talks about how small business owners who weren’t trained in business and money management can get control of things and allow their businesses to thrive. You’ll learn a lot from Justin’s personal business journey and gain wisdom on how to close the gap between business and personal money.
- 1:45 – Who Justin is and how he helps business owners with money strategy.
- 4:00 – The difficulties many professionals deal with when it comes to money and why he decided to get involved.
- 7:45 – How to close the gap between business and personal finances with your spouse.
- 10:20 – The need to be intentional with your finances and how to pay attention to the right factors.
- 14:58 – The importance of the statement of cash flows and how to use that to learn more and plan for the future of your business.
- 16:54 – How to determine where to make investments inside and outside the business.
- 21:00 – How to not exchange life for money.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Justin: Site | Blog | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Money: You Got This – by Justin Krane
- Wharton School of Business
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.