Ep #190: Buck Joffrey – From Surgeon to Entrepreneurial Wealth and Freedom
Conventional wisdom can be (surprisingly) frequently wrong and misleading. Buck Joffrey hops on the podcast today to discuss where this wisdom has gone wrong and taken well-meaning people down the wrong path. He also shares why he decided to do things differently and how he helps others do the same thing so they can become wealthy in a better way.
Buck talks about how he grew up and eventually learned to invest, handle money and ultimately do things in a less conventional way. He shares the best way to invest in real estate and shares how he learned to do this and improved his methods along the way. Buck discusses the difficulty of finding people you trust to work with and different ways you can connect with trust-worthy and hard-working people to partner with.
- 1:38 – Who Buck Joffrey is and how he took his finances into his own hands.
- 4:55 – Why people are not accumulating wealth and ending up broke.
- 5:56 – The mistake people make when trying to follow conventional financial wisdom.
- 8:25 – How he gave himself permission to break free and do things differently.
- 9:50 – The role his childhood and learning from his father took in developing his financial savvy.
- 12:40 – The best way to go about investing in real estate according to Buck.
- 14:28 – How to find people you can trust and work with when investing.
- 18:24- The importance of leverage and how he suggests that you use it properly.
- 22:04 – The new rules for early retirement.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Buck: Website | LinkedIn | Podcast | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
- 7 Secrets of Eternal Wealth by Buck Joffrey
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.