Ep #177: Emily Letran – From Refugee to Renaissance Woman
Investing in yourself is a necessary step to taking your practice to the next level. Emily Letran joins me on the show today and shares some serious inspiration on how to take action in your life and practice. She doesn’t play around and encourages people to get out there and make things happen – specifically through investing your resources and time in the right places.
Emily emphasizes the importance of being involved in the culture of your business and investing in your staff as well as yourself. She sheds light on why people struggle with delegation and challenges us to get out of our comfort zones in that regard and many others. She also talks about her upcoming conference in Dallas – who will be there and what to expect.
- 1:47 – The importance of relating to and inspiring others through your story.
- 2:46 – Introducing Emily and getting the run-down on her background.
- 7:20 – What ACTION stands for and how she teaches taking action in the right way.
- 12:35 – The issue behind not being able to delegate.
- 14:50 – How to deal with change in the field.
- 19:24 – Getting the most out of your training and investments.
- 22:52 – The deets on the Action to Win conference in Dallas.
- 25:30 – The importance of collaboration.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Emily: Site | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn
- The Profitable Dentist
- The 30 Day MBA by Colin Barrow
- Jim Palmer
- Action to Win Conference
- Nathan Ho
- Steven Mautner
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.