Ep #175: Chris Miles – From Boom to Bust to Freedom!
Mindset has more control over your life and finances than you might believe. On this episode, Chris Miles takes us on a wild ride with his roller coaster of a financial journey. He discusses how his mindset had such a huge effect over how he got into and out of a rough financial time.
Chris explains how common misconceptions about money have infiltrated our culture and made it so that very few people reach their financial goals. He shares some great advice on how to use money in a way that actually helps people save and change their mindset about money. Chris explains why the numbers just don’t add up with most financial plans and saving strategies and talks about how saving for the future starts with a change in your thinking and willingness to do things differently.
- 1:28 – Introducing Chris – the cashflow expert.
- 3:58 – Why Chris got into financial advising and how he retired at 28.
- 7:30 – Where he shifted his focus to after leaving finance.
- 10:43 – What he did when he came out of retirement and issues he ran into.
- 14:22 – How finances effected relationships and what he did to hold onto hope.
- 18:40 – How he got control of his finances again and used his situation to apply to others.
- 27:13 – An example of how to get out of your own head in order to reach financial potential.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Chris: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | LinkedIn
- US News
- Fast Track to Financial Prosperity – Garrett Gunderson
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.