Ep #174: Jesse Green – Plugging Your #1 Profit Leak
In the dental community, there’s a rising shift in focus towards marketing but many people get caught up in this and forget about retention. Dr. Jesse Green – who is a dentist, entrepreneur, best-selling author, and renowned thought leader in the field of dental practice management – joins us today to share some great tips on how to ensure that you aren’t allowing patients to slip away. He gives real, practical examples of how to stop the profit leak and provide value that keeps patients coming back.
Jesse emphasizes the patient experience and how important it is to communicate well with your team and patients. He talks about why you need to be focusing on booking the next appointment and getting the patients attention while they are with you, and he also sheds some light on how dentistry trends are moving along in Australia and how important it is to be in a niche.
- 2:24 – Introducing Dr. Jesse Green.
- 3:21 – What is the biggest profit leak within practices.
- 7:06 – How to work on retaining clients better.
- 9:10 – A method Jesse uses to build value before, during and after the appointment.
- 13:00 – The importance of rebooking.
- 15:00 – A rebooking rate to aim for in your practice.
- 17:45 – 3 ways to maximize the revenue of a practice.
- 19:11 – Trends in consolidation and health insurance.
- 22:25 – Where he sees private practices in Australia heading in the coming years.
- 23:55 – Boutique experience and the value of finding a niche.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jesse: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Podcast
- Retention by Jesse Green
- John Maxwell
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.