Ep #171: Dr. David Moffet – Finding Your Place in the Market and Crafting a Niche
Dr. David Moffet of The Ultimate Patient Experience works with dentists around the globe to help them transform their practices from just barely getting by to genuinely thriving. With over thirty years in the field, David draws on his experience growing his own highly successful practice in order to help dentists understand what it takes to turn their businesses around.
In this episode, he shares crucial advice about serving the right kind of patients for your practice, as well as the key thing dentists should be focusing on to stand out in a crowded market. Listen in to hear his tips on taking your practice to the next level.
- 3:05 – How Dr. David Moffet got started in private practice.
- 4:35 – The differences and similarities between dentistry today and dentistry 30 years ago.
- 8:42 –What a New Orleans practice owner did to improve her working environment and grow her practice.
- 12:30 – The important belief that dentists must instill in themselves in order to make changes.
- 15:19 – How to overcome staff resistance to a changing model.
- 19:40 – What dentists should be focusing on to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Dr. David Moffet: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- How To Build The Dental Practice Of Your Dreams: (Without Killing Yourself!) In Less Than 60 Days by Dr. David Moffet
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book:
“From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group:
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: