Ep #163: David Phelps – Caution! David Goes on a Rant!
I don’t do this often—I normally have guests on this podcast—but sometimes, I’ve got to get my word out. There are just times when certain things hit me, and they hit me because I care.
I care so much about helping my colleagues in practice because I understand the frustrations in the industry and that some younger doctors are feeling outright deceived about their choice of profession. I want to help my own generation and the next generation up, and today, I’m going to tell you all what you need to hear.
- 2:50 – Major concerns in dentistry today.
- 4:38 – The decision dentists and medical professionals have to make.
- 7:45 – What brought on this rant.
- 10:55 – The natural pyramid every population follows.
- 14:45 – How insurance companies are beating us out as an industry and making dentists the evil enemy.
- 16:00 – Why owning a practice may not make sense for everyone.
- 18:47 – Why people stay stuck.
- 21:15 – Five freedoms you need to consider if you want true success in your life.
- 26:32 – An entrepreneur’s two basic jobs in business.
- 29:55 – How David developed the mindset he needed to go against the grain.
- 31:20 –The biggest problems David sees that can be overcome.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: