Ep #162: Debbie Seidel-Bittke – Driving Your Dental Practice to Its Highest Level of Success
Dental consultant, coach, speaker, and author Debbie Seidel-Bittke is a world-class leader in creating profitable hygiene departments. Well-known as a former clinical assistant professor at USC in Los Angeles and a former hygiene department program director, Debbie currently serves as CEO of Dental Practice Solutions and works closely with dental practices throughout the world to customize individual success plans.
In this episode, Debbie shares the integrative approach she and her handpicked team of consultants use, as well as important advice that can help any dental practice thrive. Listen in to learn what it takes to drive a dental practice to its highest level of success.
- 3:52 – The important thing Debbie noticed about the typical relationship between dentists and hygienists.
- 6:01 – Why conflicts arise with practices that don’t have an integrative approach.
- 11:37 – What key questions Dental Practice Solutions asks in order to figure out how to help clients.
- 12:43 – How long a typical client needs to get where they want to be after they’ve received guidance.
- 14:25 – A common problem among professional practice owners.
- 21:14 – The critical message Debbie is determined to share with the world.
- 23:51 – What should be the very first part of any dental appointment.
- 25:00 – The key factor that determines how a practice thrives after receiving consulting.
- 29:05 – Which type of clients Debbie won’t take.
- 32:34 – What makes Dental Practice Solutions different.
Featured on the Show:
- Debbie Seidel-Bittke: Website | Facebook | Twitter
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
Get the Full Episode Transcript: