Ep #160: Mike Zlotnik – Investing in the Age of Stock Market Volatility and Rising Interest Rates
Today’s guest has been a debt and equity investor in real estate since the year 2000. Though he spent nearly fifteen years building a successful career in IT, Mike Zlotnik has always had a passion for real estate because of its predictability of outcome and well-understood risks. In 2014, he assumed the responsibility of CEO for Tempo Funding LLC, and has since founded TF Management Group LLC.
A member of multiple real estate and investor mastermind groups, including Collective Genius, Freedom Founders, and California Investors, Mike joins this episode to share his take on the benefits of real estate investing, interest rate predictions, and more. Tune in to hear it all now!
- 4:05 – Mike’s experience immigrating to the United States.
- 6:38 – How Mike transitioned into real estate.
- 8:20 – The benefits of real estate investing.
- 9:30 – Interest rate predictions for the coming years.
- 12:56 – How rising interest rates could affect real estate.
- 17:20 – What people should be looking into if they have mortgages maturing soon.
- 18:55 – How an investor can diversify and reduce risk.
- 22:16 – The difference between debt and equity investments.
- 23:18 – What it means to add value through forced appreciation.
- 25:42 – The common mistake a lot of investors make.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: