Ep #154: Dr. Brady Frank – Multiply Your Net Worth and Cash Flow Through Multiple Ownership and Real Estate
Today’s guest is a third generation dentist who has been practicing for over 15 years. Since 2001, Dr. Brady Frank has been a top leader in many different areas of the dental industry, notably paving his own path with his use of “patient-friendly” implant procedures and his ability to provide affordability for patients with lower-priced implants.
A national lecturer, Brady has also created exceptional models of group practice. In this episode, he shares the benefits of multiple ownership, how he avoided depending on private equity to purchase practices, and steps we can all follow to create multiple streams of income.
- 4:45 – How an injury led to Brady discovering that group practices were the wave of the future.
- 9:09 – The problem with getting capital from private equity companies.
- 13:13 – A simple model for building seven foundational streams of income.
- 18:00 – How to protect against having the wrong fit among dentists who own shares of your clinical practice.
- 23:33 – The benefit of adding partners.
- 24:09 – How to buy and fix up a “flipper” practice in dentistry and build your own equity company (instead of having private equity fund you).
- 27:13 – The best investments for securing your future.
- 28:25 – The problem with trying to control everything.
- 30:50 – Brady’s top favorite multiple streams of income and value adds offered by a DSO.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Brady Frank: LinkedIn
- Don’t Just Survive, Thrive As a Practice Owner by Dr. Brady Frank
- Freedom Founders: Website | Facebook
Get the Full Episode Transcript: