Ep #148: Part 2 – Dr. Peter Boulden & Dr. Craig Spodak Interview Dr. Phelps
This is the second part to our 2 part series where Dr. Peter Boulden and Dr. Craig Spodak interview Dr. Phelps. On this episode, you will hear all the details and important components that go into a successful real estate investment venture. Dr. Phelps spills all of his best advice and know-how when it comes to where you should invest, how you should invest and who you should invest with.
Commercial real estate vs. residential real estate is just one of the topics Dr. Phelps brings some clarity to and provides his opinion. He also shares what the best opportunities seem to be and why they are there. Dr. Phelps provides a better understanding of how to leverage your investments and emphasizes the importance of building a network so you can work with people you trust.
- 1:08 – The key differences between investing in residential or commercial real estate.
- 3:30 – How to determine the right time to invest.
- 4:45 – “Boring” markets that are less volatile.
- 10:30 – Importance of working with the right people and building a network.
- 13:15 – Financing options and good debt.
- 16:15 – Why being a lender is a good option.
- 23:15 – How to build and convert equity.
Featured on the Show:
- Bulletproof Dental: Website | Podcast | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Chuck Blakeman
Get the Full Episode Transcript: