Ep #104: Defining Your Uniqueness in an Era of Sameness
Andre Shirdan is an engaging speaker with a servant’s heart. He founded Systems Practice Management, Inc. a dental process management, training, and consulting firm and he’s an accomplished speaker, author, and a co-creator of Stat Check. For more than 25 years, Andre has worked with dental practices to create software systems and training protocols for professional dental improvement.
His career path began in retail – learning to deliver excellent customer service and after working with a family member, Andre began to apply his expertise in customer service, graphics, and marketing to improve the business processes for a boutique dental practice. This experience formed the foundation for his current dental consulting practice.
Andre shares how he helps dentists build a practice with an engaged staff that will support their philosophy of care. He breaks down his CREW methodology and how to apply this approach to practice management. Andre’s specialty is helping dentists develop the four quadrants of a successful dental practice: the people, the process, profit, and practice philosophy.
- 2:45 – Andre’s bio and career background.
- 5:00 – How Andre began his career consulting for dental practices.
- 9:30 – How Andre helps dentists focus on business improvement by focusing on their unique services.
- 13:50 – The idea behind CREW which helps dentists build a culture that supports the philosophy of care.
- 18:56 – How Andre evaluates employee effectiveness within a dental practice.
- 22:44 – How dentists can maintain office leadership while focusing on effective client care.
- 25:38 – How distinction in fast food restaurants can be applied to dental practices.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: