Ep #86: Launching a Successful Dental Practice with Jayme Amos
This week on the Dentist Freedom Blueprint Podcast, Jayme Amos, the wildly successful founder of IdealPractices.com, provides a value-packed conversation designed to help dentists bitten by the entrepreneur bug to identify a clear path from practitioner to business ownership.
Jayme is not a dentist, but he specializes in helping his consulting clients develop elite, rockstar practices in the face of corporate competitions and changing insurance regulations. There is a right and wrong way to go into business and today Jayme is providing actionable information to help you determine whether business ownership is in your future.
If you’re wondering what direction to take your dental career, Jayme can help you clarify whether opening a practice is a logical next step. Click “play” below and listen in!
- 4:00 – What new dental graduates should do upon graduating from dental school and how to assess the opportunities.
- 10:50 – Jayme’s take on the difference between good and bad debt.
- 13:17 – Why owning a dental practice is different from being a dentist.
- 19:15 – How dentists can test practice ownership before starting an actual practice.
- 28:10 – Whether you should start a new business or buy an existing practice.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jayme: Ideal Practices | Email | Ideal Practices podcast
- Startup vs Acquisition Event
- How to Open a Dental Office
- Startup Practice Blueprint Course
- Choosing the Right Practice Location by Jayme Amos
- The E-myth: Revisited by Michael Gerber
- The One Minute Manager by Kenneth H. Blanchard and Spencer Johnson
Get the Full Episode Transcript: