Ep #115: Finding your Place in the Market and Crafting a Niche with Dr. David Moffet
We’ve got another guest from Australia! Dr. Moffet has helped transform practices from just barely getting by to genuinely thriving. He works with dentists around the globe on re-calibrating their clientele and personalizing the experience they provide.
He draws on his experience from transforming a practice with initial revenues of only 120k to a large thriving success. Dave has now moved beyond his personal practice to consulting for other dentists looking to transform their practices. His background in both dentistry and digital marketing has created a unique skillset that he shares with clients and students.
Dave really drills down on the importance of good staff and the need to be adaptable. Real differentiation is love and caring for your patients, not price.
- 2:30 – How Dr. David got started in dentistry.
- 3:50 – The difference between modern dentists from previous decades.
- 7:50 – Segmentation of consumers.
- 11:20 – A case study of a New Orleans practice with poor margins.
- 14:35 – Creating buy-in from your staff.
- 20:00 – The way to differentiate is love, not price.
- 21:40 – A dental practice like Cheers.
- 23:45 – The forthcoming June workshop.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Dr. David Moffet: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- How To Build The Dental Practice Of Your Dreams: (Without Killing Yourself!) In Less Than 60 Days by Dr. David Moffet
- June Ultimate Patient Workshop in Chicago
Get the Full Episode Transcript: