Ep #114: Fighting Burnout, Becoming Profitable, and Transforming Your Practice with Dr. Jesse Green
Today’s guest hails from Australia! In this interview, Dr. Jesse Green lays out the process of taking over a dental practice and reshaping the culture to his preferences. Jesse focused on building discipline and trust to improve his practice and strengthen his team.
In addition to running a practice, Jesse teaches other dentists how to grow their practices from profitable, to manageable, to sellable. His background in both dentistry and digital marketing has created a unique skillset that he shares with clients and students.
Jesse and David get into the weeds on how to adapt and grow as you build a business and face new challenges. They both agree that execution and simplicity are essential ingredients to success. Dentists can’t just rely on their technical expertise to build a healthy practice – they need to grow their business muscles, too.
- 3:00 – Dr. Jesse’s roots and introduction to dentistry.
- 6:55 – The pace and strategy of making changes.
- 10:05 – Earning trust versus relying on hierarchy.
- 14:10 – Building loyalty leads to profits.
- 16:30 – Lessons in Digital Marketing and Scaling.
- 18:00 – An accidental business born from need.
- 20:55 – What Jesse’s practice looks like now.
- 23:40 – Will revenue growth lead to greater happiness?
- 25:45 – How difficult it is to learn the business side of things.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jesse: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
- Legacy by James Kerr
Get the Full Episode Transcript: