Ep #109: An Interview with New Members Dr. Yaron and Riese Miller
Enjoy a fun interview with two of our newest members of the Freedom Founders Mastermind community. Dr. Yaron and Riese Miller just joined the community a month ago, because they’re facing a challenge familiar to many business owners: trying to plan for life and finance after moving past the active-income-producing phase of their lives.
Dr. Miller has been practicing dentistry for the last 30 years and practiced in three different countries. While not averse to making changes, he found that he wasn’t passionate about the topic of dentistry. He’s an expert in his field, but is still feeling challenged about working harder for the money.
In this episode, the Millers share their first-hand experience of attending a Freedom Founders meeting and describe why they decided to become members. They possessed a healthy skepticism, but after coming for a visit, they found the group to be very educational. The platform that Freedom Founders provides them to connect with other dentists in similar situations helped them achieve clarity with their short-term financial goals, and will hopefully do the same going forward.
- 2:58 – An introduction to the Miller family and Dr. Miller’s business experience practicing in three countries.
- 10:00 – Their initial impression of the Freedom Founders Mastermind.
- 15:20 – What is unique about the mastermind culture available at Freedom Founders.
- 18:30 – What the Millers are hoping to accomplish thanks to Freedom Founders in the next 12 to 18 months.
- 21:44 – An overview of how Freedom Founders helps members maximize opportunities with business and investments.
- 26:00 – The benefits of connecting with the elite members in Freedom Founders.
- 31:00 – How the accountability aspect of Freedom Founders will help the Millers accomplish their goals.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: